Thursday, July 10, 2008

And I want to find you when something good happens

Being an adult rocks for at least one reason:

I can buy myself an entire pie, eat it directly out of the pie tin, and eat it for lunch if I want!


Other things:
  • Drama in your late 20s is really obnoxious compared to when you're 19.
  • My parents are coming to visit at the end of the month
  • I'm going to Chicago to play Sandblast next weekend. I will get to see some of my frisbee friends from MN while there.
  • Lab is still great. I'm working on bisulfite converting our samples from Mexico City this week.
  • Kraig moved to an apartment in Kerrytown, so I'm alone for the rest of the summer. We miss each other.
  • Went to Chicago with Linds a couple of weeks ago and had a marvelous time. I miss my BFF!


Lots more going on, of course, but I have to get back to lab!

No comments: