Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't let your life pass you by, weep not for the memories.

My Thanksgiving was great, thanks for asking. It was a small one this year, with only 8 of us around the dinner table, but it was sure nice to see my cousin Jesse and meet her b/f.

Most of my weekend at home, admittedly, was spent either writing a 25-page paper or procrastinating about doing so. I ended up missing out on seeing some of my friends, which was quite unfortunate.

The one fun outing I did allow myself was the Henry Sibley High School Class of 1998 Ten Year (gas) Reunion up at Sweeney's. Beforehand, Kevin, Shaun, Beth and I went up to Boca Chica to enjoy some delicious Mexican goodness to gain some energy before we embarked on our journey down memory lane. The reunion itself, was A-OK. I was glad to see some of my old friends and classmates.

Here are some pictures I stole from Beth's Facebook.

The dance girls: Alicia, Alesha, Beth, Shannon


Alicia and Shauntastic


And one I stole from Kelly's Facebook.

Alicia and Jaime


All in all it was a good time. My parents even sent me home with a wonderful present of the stomach flu, which I noticed sometime late Monday night as I was projectile vomiting. I spent all of Tuesday in bed and retreated from my shell today where I could function for brief periods of time. The one big issue here is the fact that I have waaaaaay too much to do to waste time sleeping!

So, since I'm actually awake right now, I should probably get to the studying for the tests and the writing of the papers and that stuff.

No comments: