Friday, May 9, 2008

You can say that I'm one curly fry in the box of the regular / messing with the flavor, oh, the flavor that you savor

Thus far I have eaten my favorite Chinese (Tea House), Boca Chica, Jerabek's (and I've polished off over half of an entire strawberry-rhubarb pie by myself), and now my dad's making turkey burgers. I hit AFG for coffee, hit the Y for Sarah's hardcore kickboxing class, and taken two walks by the Mississippi. I'm hitting Northeast tonight, Cafe Latte tomorrow, and at least one or two BBQs too.

Next thing I'm looking for is a permanent membership to Overeaters Anonymous. My tummy is pouting, yet my taste buds are thankful, for my time thus far in Minnesota.

2 comments:

Coach Lou said...

weird ... I just went to the tea house for the first time two days ago ... which was like ... an important day or something

Alicia said...

Quite obviously your jaunt to the Tea House was in celebration of my life. Thank you. Thank you kindly.