Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"And though my dreams all lead me nowhere, I won't forget my way back home"


Today, I was pointed to an interesting read concerning the distress of the privileged.  This article compares the 1998 movie Pleasantville to current events, discussing how the demands of the privileged overlook the justices of the minority.  If you haven't read this blog, I highly suggest giving it a look-see:
http://weeklysift.com/2012/09/10/the-distress-of-the-privileged/

That's really all I have to say about that.  It's a powerful article.  So, onto a cool song I stumbled upon on Spotify this evening:





"I admit that these answers that I seek
Are all to questions I’ve never known
But I pray to keep on looking for as long as I can roam
And when the world finally fulfills me
I will not forget my way back home"


No comments: