Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday, who could hang a name on you?

Since I needed some documentation about a software program we're using, I decided to make an account with Illumina, Inc. in order to access certain areas of their website (i.e. product downloads, weeee). All was going fine and dandy until I had to do the security validation part...



What is that second word? Is it someone clawing at a wall in a horror film? Is it some sort of ancient script I've never seen? Is it merely a bunch of i's and l's?

What's worse is that I clicked on the audio button to try the security validation that way and it gave me the instructions to type out the words I heard spoken. Then it proceeded to have about 4 people mumbling at the same time with no actual words audible!

Worst security validation system ever! I finally reloaded the text one and got some real words, but, srsly!

1 comment:

cgm said...

Awesome. I think you were supposed to bang the keyboard. Or something...