Saturday, April 26, 2008

One, two, three, four, tell me that you love me more / Sleepless, long nights, that was what my youth was for

  1. I am done with finals. This means I am done with my first year of graduate school. And that means that I am now referred to as a "second-year" around SPH. No more "first-year" status.

  2. I have discovered the greatness of libraries. I couldn't sleep last night and I kept on thinking about how awesome Mother Night by Kurt Vonnegut was when I started it at Border's the other night. So, I went on the internet at 3:30 a.m. and set it up to have delivered to the School of Public Health Library for me sometime this week, so I can check it out and finish it. I also ordered A Man Without A Country, also by Vonnegut, and a Pahalniuk book, as well as a Neil Gaiman book. Until I get those, I'm going to read A Brief History of Time.

  3. I got my hair cut at Aveda the other day. Kristin is going to foil it and add some summer highlights for me. Wooo!




  4. Dominicks has this great drink called Constant Buzz that is summer in a glass with booze. It's my new favorite, and doesn't give me the immediate hangover that sangria does.

  5. I am going running. Tomorrow I have frisbee try-outs, then a league game. Summer is neat. But, it's only 61 today. Of course, it snowed in Minnesota. Haha.

  6. I'm having an unlucky day -- I've managed to scrape myself with a clothing tag so badly it cut me, then my cat just leaped off my lap and scraped my other hand with his back claws.

  7. I bought a few new summer clothes.

  8. Graduate school is awesome.