Thursday, February 21, 2008

All along the undertow is strengthening its hold / I never thought it'd come to this, now I can never go home

There are so many reasons for the smallest of smiles to come creeping across my face at the most random times of the day.

This week has been all too unproductive, and quite hyper for me. Though I've had a lot to do, my mind is already on spring break. Luckily, I'm filling my spring break up with school, so perhaps it balances out in the end. I took my cancer epid midterm today and it was fine, I guess. We'll see. I talked to a classmate about it afterward and I felt pretty okay with it.

Sachi and I are currently sitting at Amer's on State Street working on our papers for lab that are due tomorrow evening. Then I have to get my cat to his kitty hotel, get my plants to Steve's, pack, hang out with a bunch of people, then leave! Lots to do!

My roommate is leaving for China tomorrow. She'll also be doing an internship there this summer, which is pretty exciting. I'll miss her though. Luckily, Steve, Krishna, and Josh will be around to keep me company all summer.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about my internship. We should find out soon!!!

No comments: