Wednesday, December 12, 2007

i tell 'em all i want for chistmas is two gold front teeth and ten carat diamonds on a fat gold wreath

When I graduate and get another real job, I'm going to learn how to sew in my spare time. Then... then I will make myself a cape, and some dresses. I really want a kimono dress with a funky pattern.

Maybe someday I can be a normal person and not always have to wear a thousand layers, so I can wear more stylish clothing. I'm really rooting for this B12 and Iron regimen to take effect. I learned that a B12 deficiency creates problems with memory. Maybe that explains a few things about me...

Completely unrelated, I've been listening to a Detroit hip hop station (95.5) for far too long today. I am fairly certain that they are more repetitive than KDWB. Don't get me wrong, I love Alicia Keys, but I have heard this song ("No One") at least 6 times so far in the last few hours.

Another brief topic, I can't wait until Stardust comes out on DVD because a) I love, love, love Neil Gaiman, and b) I managed to miss seeing it in the theater.

Um, lastly... Why is Ludacris doing Christmas music? I do not approve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

95.5 used to be the best station in town. Then they went completely high-repeat hip-hop. 88.7 and 96.3 are still decent, though. Also, 93.1 is the local JACK-FM format station.

Ludacris' music cracks me up like no other. I would LOVE to hear him do Christmas music.

KN said...

I want to hear Ice Cube sing "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"

That would be the best song ever.